This forum is now closed.
Please join us at the new Lumion Community forum.
Lumion Community
Use your email address and password from the old forum to log in if your account was created before Feb 20 2020.
Otherwise, you will need to create a new Lumion Account at the new forum.

Author Topic: Wishes for future Lumion versions  (Read 111979 times)

Re: Wishes for future Lumion versions
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2012, 01:01:08 pm »
September 28, 2012, 01:01:08 pm
Well, lets hope in v3 we get past the point of having to rely on Lumion library characters for animation, and can import skinned and morphed character animations ourselves.  :)
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

-GeoHow

« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2012, 07:15:01 pm »
September 28, 2012, 07:15:01 pm
Well, lets hope in v3 we get past the point of having to rely on Lumion library characters for animation, and can import skinned and morphed character animations ourselves.  :)

+1

unit102

« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2012, 12:43:20 am »
September 29, 2012, 12:43:20 am

+2

ilwedritschel

« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2012, 03:08:38 am »
September 29, 2012, 03:08:38 am
blease let us see something about architecture in lumion 3.0 don´t try to be a assembler for modells. best modells that i need i can buy by dosch design or etc. with high resolution mesh and full interior or above google warehouse. we need an import to the lumion library, same for people from poser etc. or 123d catch. (import in the lumion library (model catalog) with the possibility to animate.
for the camera i wish me a tool to import camera lens parameters (nikkor, canon etc.) like y can do in lightroom or photoshop.

light without transmitted through walls and everything etc. and import of parametrics from the manufacturer.

in oktober i go back in my office on the seychells to work on new presentations for Khalifas family member. I wonder to know what i can offer.
thank you

greetings from seychells

« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2012, 06:20:06 am »
September 29, 2012, 06:20:06 am

darek13

« Reply #155 on: September 29, 2012, 09:31:14 am »
September 29, 2012, 09:31:14 am
I disagree!   
We need models,  many different models.
So Lumion staff, please, keep adding new ones!
Highly appreciated!

ilwedritschel

« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2012, 10:41:20 am »
September 29, 2012, 10:41:20 am
thanks for the -2 reputation

ok with the models but in this quality and blease everything what you never need

ilwedritschel

« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2012, 02:43:43 pm »
September 29, 2012, 02:43:43 pm
ok i have now only 4 reputation maybe i earn -10 with this horrorshow

BMcIsaac

« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2012, 04:55:10 pm »
September 29, 2012, 04:55:10 pm
Its just that you are preaching to the converted. If it was easy it would be done. For now within the context of the average desktop Lumion is exploring most of the possibilities available for representing characters in a moving space. I often see Lumion people entourage that add good effect. But it is normally because the artist has taken time to explore their subtle use.

I can't represent anyone other than those doing architectural illustration. In this context there are many creative ways that the present character library can be used. I am a long time user and yet I am still discovering great examples of the subtle use of characters in Lumion. It is only fare to say that characters are never the focal point of my work, so in that respect my demand for animated characters is less than others here.

jorgensen

« Reply #159 on: October 01, 2012, 10:23:34 am »
October 01, 2012, 10:23:34 am
Dear Lumion

Why can't you just announce all the new features (not models!) of the new version 3.0?

Then we all can evaluate if we want to be early birds.

The update prices are no jokes, they are quite hefty, so you most have something never_seen_before_features stuk up in your sleeve.

Thanks

thierry tutin

« Reply #160 on: October 02, 2012, 10:53:14 am »
October 02, 2012, 10:53:14 am
For me i hope a better 3D translate engine specially from archicad to lumion
For effective and productive, I need a good bridge between archicad and lumion like Archicad with C4D
and now this lack makes me ask questions whether I can continue to work with lumion because I lost hugely time to translate the 3D models are often not very good results. And so often as I need to change the project, I often start from the beginning

and possibility to re-affect textures material on polygon, models directly in lumion
sorry Lumion Team, but for now, those I saw in the news not give me the means to 3.0 update
I really hope to see good news in the next time, with a dream to have road tools or better way to work with maps
Thanks in advance

alizorro

« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2012, 12:55:48 pm »
October 02, 2012, 12:55:48 pm
Dear Lumion

Why can't you just announce all the new features (not models!) of the new version 3.0?

Then we all can evaluate if we want to be early birds.

The update prices are no jokes, they are quite hefty, so you most have something never_seen_before_features stuk up in your sleeve.

Thanks

:-9

Robert A. Christman

« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2012, 06:08:41 pm »
October 02, 2012, 06:08:41 pm
i agree. it may be difficult sometimes but just takes a little artistic license and experimentation.

bob

Its just that you are preaching to the converted. If it was easy it would be done. For now within the context of the average desktop Lumion is exploring most of the possibilities available for representing characters in a moving space. I often see Lumion people entourage that add good effect. But it is normally because the artist has taken time to explore their subtle use.

I can't represent anyone other than those doing architectural illustration. In this context there are many creative ways that the present character library can be used. I am a long time user and yet I am still discovering great examples of the subtle use of characters in Lumion. It is only fare to say that characters are never the focal point of my work, so in that respect my demand for animated characters is less than others here.

Zdenek Fajfrlik

« Reply #163 on: October 02, 2012, 08:11:07 pm »
October 02, 2012, 08:11:07 pm
ok guys, i'm in and a proud fresh legal 3.0 pro user .......oh, i forgot, don't know, what it's all about......funny,

never had this before in my life, so please, surprise me!

regards stan :-)

sach

« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2012, 08:19:33 pm »
October 02, 2012, 08:19:33 pm
ok guys, i'm in and a proud fresh legal 3.0 pro user .......oh, i forgot, don't know, what it's all about......funny,

never had this before in my life, so please, surprise me!

regards stan :-)

You should have written PRO OWNER.........i guess you have plenty of cash to waste for buying this licence without even knowing if it's worth it.........