Author Topic: [Awaiting reply] Vectorworks  (Read 254 times)

helensales

[Awaiting reply] Vectorworks
« on: March 06, 2019, 03:28:20 pm »
March 06, 2019, 03:28:20 pm
Please can someone contact me regarding Lumion. I am very interested in the software but at present am having difficulty importing Vectorworks files (as .aed) in the free trial. I would appreciate some help as need to crack this before I even think of purchasing the full package so as to work out whether or not the software is suitable.

Would much appreciate some help.

Re: Vectorworks
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 03:48:49 pm »
March 06, 2019, 03:48:49 pm
Welcome, Helen.

No problem. We can help you with this issue.

1. Can you confirm that you used the .DAE export settings from the screenshot in the following article?

Knowledge Base: Model import guidelines for Vectorworks

2. If so, please zip + upload the .VWX file, the exported .DAE file and any texture files that will be required to a file host, e.g. wetransfer.com, and forward the download link to [email protected]

3. Please describe what the problem is, e.g. which error message you see.

4. And lastly, please let us know which version of Vectorworks you're using.

Thanks in advance.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

Re: Vectorworks
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 03:49:28 pm »
March 06, 2019, 03:49:28 pm
By the way, the Lumion 7.5 Trial version is quite old and a lot has happened since it was released.

I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but we also offer a Lumion 9.0.2 Pro Trial version which is available from your local reseller. This version is valid for 7 days from the date of issue and works just like the full commercial version. It also includes all of the latest features and the full Model and Material Libraries.

Here's the information about the two Trial versions and how to get Lumion 9.0.2 Pro Trial:

Knowledge Base article: Is there a Trial version of Lumion?
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.