This forum is now closed.
Please join us at the new Lumion Community forum.
Lumion Community
Use your email address and password from the old forum to log in if your account was created before Feb 20 2020.
Otherwise, you will need to create a new Lumion Account at the new forum.

Author Topic: Update for Demo Users !  (Read 9484 times)

Santana

Update for Demo Users !
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2011, 09:57:05 am »
February 02, 2011, 09:57:05 am
CIao anche a te di nuovo Morten,

Morten as you see I'm not English but I'm Italian and I don't speak English. I use google translator tools. google will not translate well the thoughts, so there are errors of comprehension.  Anyway I inform you that something  I know  of render realtime.

have a video with 115 thousand views is not trivial. thanks.

Update for Demo Users !
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2011, 11:21:40 am »
February 02, 2011, 11:21:40 am
No worries, Santana, most of us here don't use English as our first language, so I understand how difficult it is. We're all here to learn Smile

I would love to help you solve the problem you're referring to in #1 (the screenshot with the white, green and black walls) but I am not totally sure what the problem is. Do all the walls need to be white? Or are the green and black walls too dark in your opinion?

If it's difficult to explain, try writing your reply in Italian and some of our Italian users might be able to help explain the problem to me?
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

Santana

Update for Demo Users !
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2011, 09:59:09 am »
February 10, 2011, 09:59:09 am
Ciao Morten,

excuse me for the delay with which I answer you. I wait for the new version demo so I can make a will all the changes brought to the program. it is useless to already discuss on old things. Later I can post my personal impressions that can be approved or less. Thanks for your attention. Laugh

Update for Demo Users !
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2011, 11:23:56 am »
February 10, 2011, 11:23:56 am
You're right, it will be easier to say once you have the upcoming new version of the Demo edition.

The latest version includes some fixes to the DAE importer when importing SketchUp models, so there's a chance it might help solve the problem you're referring to.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

Noire

Update for Demo Users !
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2011, 03:43:40 am »
February 20, 2011, 03:43:40 am
where can i see what version of demo i have? i had registred and download demo-version, but it seems to be a simpl demo without any RC...or there's no Update for demousers?

Update for Demo Users !
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2011, 12:01:19 pm »
February 20, 2011, 12:01:19 pm
There's only one official Demo version: the one that was released on 31-11-10. The Demo version of Lumion will be updated as soon as Update 1 Final is ready.