March 03, 2012, 11:11:44 am
I actually got it to work!
The model in SketchUp was away from the origin (original position in case I needed to bring in any other linework). I moved it all back to 0,0,0 and that fixed my problem. I exported it out again and brought it into Lumion and was able to place in trees. Thought I would share my solution in case someone else has this problem in the future.
Thanks a ton for the help on a late Friday hour. I am looking forward to joining the community.
kais Jacob, thanks for the suggestion. I will update just in case I run into any other issues with it.
Morten, yes, we just installed it on my computer, so I should have the newest release (as of 2 weeks ago).