Thanks for the information.
We have other users with similar Titan, Lumion, 3ds Max environments and have not been getting any reports of similar. This indicates to me that it's likely to be specific to your setup. That is, either driver conflicts, resource limitations being reached due to multiple requests to same driver (from software), or perhaps a hardware problem with the card.
The hardware problem may not have surfaced in the past with older drivers, simply because of the age of the hardware or other configuration changes. Some hardware will work well for an early period then show signs later on.
We'll need more details about when and what tasks are being done, as well as getting you to run some hardware tests on the Titan to see if there is anything that we can help with from this side of things.
I may split this post to a new topic, but will leave here for meantime.
Note Titan drivers should now be at 355.60, so please update. Also, please update to Lumion v5.7.2.
1. What hardware tests have been done?
2. What display driver settings are you using for 3ds Max?
3. Is it only happening in one specific scene, or also others. If it is frequent enough, then can you test by doing the switching between Lumion and 3ds Max with the Lumion Example scene open - Villa Wegner.
Also, please confirm it also happens at other times when not rendering with HyperLight
4. What version of Windows?
5. Are the scenes in Lumion using about 4GB or more of VRAM? Run GPU-Z
to see how much is being used.
6. What is your PC's Power supply wattage and Make and Model?
7. Attach to a post the Lumion DXDiag Report.
later on as needed, that's enough for the moment