This forum will close soon. Please join us at the new Lumion Community forum.
Use your email address and password from the old forum to log in.
Lumion Community

Author Topic: Suggestion/Possibility: MyLumion 360° with photo from drone.  (Read 962 times)

bartvo90

August 04, 2015, 11:09:49 pm
I didn't worked with the MyLumion ''360° tour'' but I wonder if it is/ will be possible to capture photos with a drone, convert it to sphere or something similar, then import it in lumion (delete sky, because drone can't take photos to the top of drone), use the lumion sky and building + near surroundings and merge it with the 360° photo to view it in the MyLumion ''360° tour'. Is this possible? Will this feature be added in the future (free/payed service)?

Re: Suggestion/Possibility: MyLumion 360° with photo from drone.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 12:54:10 am »
August 05, 2015, 12:54:10 am
Hi bartvo90

Thanks for the suggestion.  It's not something Lumion currently provides.

For various reasons it is not suitable, nor is it a practice of Act-3D to indicate about what might/might not be available in future versions.  Sorry, I appreciate that's not an answer, but until a feature has been developed, tested and is in release, it is best not to provide any sort of indication about it's likelihood. 
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.