Author Topic: [Answered] Student license expired  (Read 48 times)

ezorba96

[Answered] Student license expired
« on: April 29, 2019, 04:48:06 pm »
April 29, 2019, 04:48:06 pm
Hello, I had license mail but I could'nt download It says Its expired. When I contact the local seller, they say that you already have student license. But I can't download or I cant use lumion student version with my key. Please help me

Re: Student license expired
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 05:22:29 pm »
April 29, 2019, 05:22:29 pm
Hi ezorba96, please wait while we look up your order history.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

Re: [Awaiting staff reply] Student license expired
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 05:38:15 pm »
April 29, 2019, 05:38:15 pm
Thanks for your patience.

I can confirm that both your Lumion 8 and 9 License Keys aren't working.

Unfortunately, our head office is now closed, so my colleagues won't be able to look up your order history until tomorrow. Sorry about the wait.

However, your local reseller has also got access to the full order history. I would recommend contacting them again to ask why your Lumion 9 License Key isn't working. Thanks in advance.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

Re: [Awaiting staff reply] Student license expired
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 06:04:16 pm »
April 29, 2019, 06:04:16 pm
Our reseller in Turkey has replied:

Your Lumion Student License Key was invalidated by their sales team after they found out that you had used it for commercial purposes.

You're welcome to contact them if you've got any questions ([email protected]).