This forum is now closed.
Please join us at the new Lumion Community forum.
Lumion Community
Use your email address and password from the old forum to log in if your account was created before Feb 20 2020.
Otherwise, you will need to create a new Lumion Account at the new forum.

Author Topic: [Reported] Sketchup issue  (Read 3621 times)

dave23

Re: [Reported] Sketchup issue
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2017, 07:43:13 pm »
October 03, 2017, 07:43:13 pm
and I was only allowed to try it for 7 days and I cant use it anymore. Wasn't impressed with the fact that it cant import sketchup files flawlessly so I would never buy lumion.

Re: [Reported] Sketchup issue
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2017, 08:02:01 pm »
October 03, 2017, 08:02:01 pm
You deleted items out of the second model and they kept the changes in lumion?

Yes, the second Arabic city worked fine at my end (I opened it in SketchUp, deleted all the towers along the city wall, saved it and imported it in Lumion).

I downloaded the demo on this site. I think its 7

OK, thanks for the clarification.

Wasn't impressed with the fact that it cant import sketchup files flawlessly so I would never buy lumion.

As for the initial report (the 100MB SKP file) you didn't provide any of the information or files that we requested, so it was unfortunately not possible to assist you.

Regarding the Arabic city that was flipped 180 degrees, I provided a workaround for you until the issue is fixed. That's all we can offer you at this time.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.