Author Topic: Screen is too bright  (Read 1047 times)

bcg215

Screen is too bright
« on: July 14, 2014, 04:07:49 pm »
July 14, 2014, 04:07:49 pm
i'm new to using lumion but when i open the program i cant see anything because the sky or background is so bright. Why is this happening?
the attached image is an example of what my screen looks like.

Re: Screen is too bright
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 05:08:10 pm »
July 14, 2014, 05:08:10 pm
Hi bcg215,

1) Just to rule out errors that have been corrected in later versions please upgrade to a newer version of Lumion 3, i.e. version 3.2.1. When this version was released an email with a link to the Download Manager was sent to the email address that was used when Lumion was purchased. If you can't locate this email, please request that a new email is sent to you by contacting office [at] act-3d.com (make sure you include your Lumion 3.x license number in the email).

2) Please go to your profile section and add the Lumion 3 license key at the bottom of this page. This will give you access to the Commercial Users' forum.

3) Please provide us with his PC specifications. The easiest way to get the specifications of a PC is to open Lumion and go to the benchmark section, then click on the DXDiag button, wait a little and attach the txt file to your next reply.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.