Author Topic: [Awaiting License Registration] Revit imported model is one face  (Read 42 times)

oe_bam

May 15, 2019, 01:04:53 am
hey,
When I import a model from Revit to the Lumion, the model comes as a single block and when I try to define materials it all gets together as one material. For example, a window that made of glass and metal profile that I created in Revit comes without separating materials, even though that in revit is separated. i couldnt find answears any where hope you can help i have to notice you that it happns only to families i created myself

Re: Revit imported model is one face
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 01:18:50 am »
May 15, 2019, 01:18:50 am
Hi oe_bam

Welcome.

We can help with that.  There is a much bigger section of support that you are not able to search on or see until you register your License Key

Please move the mouse cursor to the Profile menu above this topic, select Account settings and then copy-paste your Lumion License Key into the License Key field at the bottom of the page.

Doing so will ensure that you get full access to the Lumion Support Center.

When you're done, please let us know in this topic, so we can move it to the right board and help you resolve the issue. 

Include the missing information we need to understand the issue.  How do you get help with import/export questions?

Thanks in advance.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.