This forum is now closed.
Please join us at the new Lumion Community forum.
Lumion Community
Use your email address and password from the old forum to log in if your account was created before Feb 20 2020.
Otherwise, you will need to create a new Lumion Account at the new forum.

Author Topic: Problem export  (Read 14811 times)

karlo

Problem export
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2010, 03:09:51 pm »
December 26, 2010, 03:09:51 pm
Hi Concerning importing, i was just wondering if you can suggest a software that actually can create  the easiest way to add lightmap to the 3d model before it goes to lumion?. at the moment i haven't seen anyone besides the tutorial that actually tried doing a lumion movie in youtube that has lightmap. Thanks

karlo

Problem export
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2010, 03:57:50 pm »
December 26, 2010, 03:57:50 pm
Hi lumion team, just wanted to share my lumion story. ever since i showed a demo of your software to my Boss and emailed the linked of your website, he was instantly blown away with the quality and speed that straight away emailed our I.T. department to go and purchase one license. at the moment i am working on a temporary license via your license server and still waiting for the shipment of the dongle. just want to express my gratitute and congratulate the team that created this software.. finally broke the barrier between full time designer-planner and full time renderer. good job guys.Smile

Ferry

Problem export
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2010, 05:33:41 pm »
December 26, 2010, 05:33:41 pm
Hello Karlo,

Nice to hear your story! Lets hope more follow like you! We will invest in content like cars with automatic moving wheels and eventually with a bigger budget we will try to create higher quality characters. So spread the word that will help a lot! Marketing has never been our strongest point :P

As far as a good light mapper goes we will of course try to create Lumion so that you don't need one. For now other people might have a better idea what to use.

karlo

Problem export
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2010, 03:14:03 am »
December 27, 2010, 03:14:03 am
Thanks, i hope the new features will still be another update of the original version. at the moment i can only suggest option for IES imports and a collection of light fixtures with light value in them.. Thank you and more success..

Ferry

Problem export
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2010, 08:02:19 am »
December 27, 2010, 08:02:19 am
Many updates are still to come for the current version and for free.