This forum is now closed.
Please join us at the new Lumion Community forum.
Lumion Community
Use your email address and password from the old forum to log in if your account was created before Feb 20 2020.
Otherwise, you will need to create a new Lumion Account at the new forum.

Author Topic: [Awaiting reply] Possible to change the location of files?  (Read 263 times)

norake20

[Awaiting reply] Possible to change the location of files?
« on: October 24, 2018, 01:14:55 pm »
October 24, 2018, 01:14:55 pm
Is there a way to change where I want to save my data to?  We utilize windows roaming profiles which allow users to have 1GB (set by systems admin) of data stored in My Docs and other %userprofile% directories.  If I can change this it would be preferred since I currently have to copy all files out of location to a location on my c:\ that is not part of the windows roaming profile service so I dont go over everyday prohobiting me from logging off my computer.  Then when I need to work on my files have to copy them back to mydocs from my c:\

cong ty cung cap nguoi giup viec nha gia re

Re: Possible to change the location of files?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 01:21:27 pm »
October 24, 2018, 01:21:27 pm
Welcome, norake20. :)

Before we get started, can you please let us know which version of Lumion you're using?

Is it Lumion 8.0 Pro?
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.