This forum is now closed.
Please join us at the new Lumion Community forum.
Lumion Community
Use your email address and password from the old forum to log in if your account was created before Feb 20 2020.
Otherwise, you will need to create a new Lumion Account at the new forum.

Author Topic: Photo mode: how to set different sun positions for each photo?  (Read 2251 times)

P-L

Photo mode: how to set different sun positions for each photo?
« on: December 17, 2012, 11:46:24 am »
December 17, 2012, 11:46:24 am
Hello,

I have a question. I have different camera points and i want to set different sun position to each photo. How do I do this. I cant save the position of the sun to the current photo.
This is not a problem with only sun, but also for other effects in the photo editor.

How is the workaround with this?

Re: Photo mode: how to set different sun positions for each photo?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 12:45:22 pm »
December 17, 2012, 12:45:22 pm
Hi P-L, if you use Movie mode, you can save any number of clips with 1 camera keyframe in each. And each clip can have its own effect stack, including separate Sun/Shadow/Camera settings.

If you then use the new Shots function in Movie mode, you can render all camera keyframes in all clips with a single click:

IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

P-L

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 03:24:59 pm »
December 17, 2012, 03:24:59 pm
It works! Thank you very much for the quick reply!

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 03:42:26 pm »
December 17, 2012, 03:42:26 pm
Good to hear that, P-L.

The only downside with this sort of setup is that you can't keep 1-camera-keyframe clips separate from any clips you want to render as a video.

I hope the developers will consider improving the way this works in a future update.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.