Author Topic: [Awaiting reply] Open Street Map  (Read 67 times)

Sbeingolea

[Awaiting reply] Open Street Map
« on: December 21, 2018, 01:30:06 am »
December 21, 2018, 01:30:06 am
Hi,
My lumion 9 pro trial just finalized, and the open street map was in beta development. If I buy Lumion 9 pro now, will I be stuck with the beta version as it is now, or will it be updated to my Lumion version once it has been further developed?

Re: Open Street Map
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 07:07:39 am »
December 21, 2018, 07:07:39 am
Welcome, Sbeingolea, and thanks for your interest in Lumion. :)

OpenStreetMap is in beta status in the full, commercial version as well, and there is no difference between Lumion 9 Pro Trial and Lumion 9 Pro (apart from the 7-day limit).

Are your having trouble using the OpenStreetMap functionality in Lumion 9 Pro Trial?
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

Sbeingolea

Re: [Awaiting reply] Open Street Map
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 05:19:55 pm »
January 02, 2019, 05:19:55 pm
No issues.
My question is, will the function of Open Street Map in MY Lumion 9 pro will get updated once it gets further developed. I don't want to be stuck with the Beta version if i buy Lumion now.

Re: [Awaiting reply] Open Street Map
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 05:30:04 pm »
January 02, 2019, 05:30:04 pm
Thanks for the clarification.

The OpenStreetMap functionality has undergone numerous changes over the past couple of years and as with all other functionality in Lumion, it may indeed also change in future updates.

However, I'm unable to answer your question with a clear yes/no as the developers don't comment on what may or may not be implemented in future updates as the priorities change depending on the latest market research and feedback/suggestions from our users.

For that reason, I would recommend that you base any future purchase decisions on what's currently available in the Lumion 9.0.2 Pro Trial version and that includes the OpenStreetMap functionality in its current incarnation.

Let us know if you've got any other questions.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.