November 08, 2012, 06:14:55 pm
Dear Lumion Team and Members,
Just purchased a new laptop MSI GT70 â€“ Intel i7 - Win7 64 Bit- 32BG Ram- NVidea GTX680M 4GB Ram. This â€œguyâ€ will just be used for demonstration and Lumion.
BUT !!!..... there are many option for the GTx 680 that I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to configure the options for Lumion for the best result.
These are the features (in NVidea menue) and behind (=) the possible settings.
1. Anisotropic filtering = Application controlled / Off/ 2x / 4x/ 8x / 16x
2. Antialiasing â€“ FXAA = Off / On
3. Antialiasing â€“ Gamma correction = Off/On
4. Antialiasing â€“ Mode = Application control. / Off/ enhance the applicat. Setting/ Override any apply. Set.
5. Antialiasing â€“ Setting = 2x/4x/8xCSAA/8x/16x CSAA/ 16xQ CSAA /32x CSAA
6. Antialiasing- Transparency = Off / Multisample /2x MultiSample/4xMS/8x MS
7. Maximum pre-rendered frames = 1/2/3/4
8. Multi-display mode = Single Display Performance Mode/Compatatbility D P M/ Multi DPM
9. Power management mode = Adaptive / Preferred maximum Performance
10. Texture filtering â€“ Anisotropic sample optimization = On / Off
11. Texture filtering â€“ Negative LOD bias = Allow / Clamp
12. Texture filtering â€“ Quality = High quality / Quality / Performance / High Performance
13. Texture Filtering â€“ Trilinear optimization = On / Off
14. Threaded optimization = Auto / On / Off
15. Triple buffering = On / Off
16. Vertical sync = Off / On / Adaptive / Adaptive (half refresh rate)
(you may simply copy and paste them + best setting â€¦â€¦.e.g.
OPTION 1 (best quality in 3 Star render)
1. Anisotropic filtering = 16x
2. Antialiasing â€“ FXAA
Is it simple like all option on / to the maximum ? Sorry, dont know if it is simle like this.
I would highly appreciate for help.