This forum is now closed.
Please join us at the new Lumion Community forum.
Lumion Community
Use your email address and password from the old forum to log in if your account was created before Feb 20 2020.
Otherwise, you will need to create a new Lumion Account at the new forum.

Author Topic: [Answered] Never recieved license key  (Read 515 times)

brjon48

[Answered] Never recieved license key
« on: February 24, 2020, 10:06:42 pm »
February 24, 2020, 10:06:42 pm
Hello everyone,

So a while ago I tried to install lumion on my computer but never actually got the key for the license I am a student at morgan state university and tried to reinstall once I got a new laptop. Im looking to get a new key or link to be able to use lumion. I have never tried to download the program and would like some help.

Re: Never recieved license key
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 10:18:03 pm »
February 24, 2020, 10:18:03 pm
Hello Brandon,

I can see that your application on SheerID from May 3rd 2019 was never approved, it still shows as pending.

Please enquire with SheerID, as they are managing the process and have the details of your applications.

Once your resubmitted application has been processed then SheerID will update you on whether it was successful or they still need further information.

Sorry, we are not involved in that processing.

When we receive confirmation from SheerID that an application has been approved, then we automatically send out the Getting Started with Lumion email (generally within 5 minutes).

So if you do get approved, but do not receive our email, then first check in your spam or junk email bins, and for GMail also in the Promotions tab.

If it is not there, then let us know so we can arrange to resend it to possibly an alternative address.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.