Author Topic: [Answered] Need Help  (Read 130 times)

brookssteff

[Answered] Need Help
« on: April 19, 2018, 01:54:19 am »
April 19, 2018, 01:54:19 am
i just upgraded my works PC from 8 to 8.3. Can i register my email address to get support also. as it is only render out 1 image for an image sequence. and I'm the only one that use the software but it is registered to the bosses email and they work in another office.

Re: Need Help
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 02:22:21 am »
April 19, 2018, 02:22:21 am
Hi brookssteff

Yes, for sure.  You need to add the Lumion license key to your Lumion Support Account that you have now used.  That will give you full access to the Support center.  From there, we can then assist you with the render output problem.

Just follow the instructions here for step 2): How do you register your License Key and get technical support?

Do you have access to the "Getting Started with Lumion" email that shows the license key? Alternatively ask the boss for a copy for you, or ask him to enter the key to your Support Account.  Or get him to forward to us the email to [email protected]

When you register the license, you will see the commercial section and not the Guest/non-licensed section, so just send us a quick email to [email protected] to let us know you have registered, and well get things under way.

Re: [Registered] Need Help
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 03:31:15 am »
April 19, 2018, 03:31:15 am
Thanks for registering brookssteff.

Your new topic: Render only 1 image from image sequence