Author Topic: [Resolved] Lumion Trial - Revit Export  (Read 79 times)

sbahrani

[Resolved] Lumion Trial - Revit Export
« on: February 11, 2019, 08:07:48 pm »
February 11, 2019, 08:07:48 pm
I just installed lumion trial version to test it out. i dont have the addin to export revit model to lumion. it seems like for revit 2018 you need a different add-in which is only compatible with Lumion 8.3 and higher and only exports in .dae?

I just want to bring my revit 2018 model to lumion 7.5. I dont know what it has to be complicated. I have Enscape and with one click everything is installed along with the addin and etc...

Re: Lumion Trial - Revit Export
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 08:17:40 pm »
February 11, 2019, 08:17:40 pm
Hi sbahrani, sorry to hear that.

Lumion 7.5 Trial version is quite old now and a lot has happened since it was released.

I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but we also offer a Lumion 9.0.2 Pro Trial version which is available from your local reseller. This version is valid for 7 days from the date of issue and works just like the full commercial version. It also includes all of the latest features and the full Model and Material Libraries.

Here's the information about the two Trial versions and how to get Lumion 9.0.2 Pro Trial:

Knowledge Base article: Is there a Trial version of Lumion?

As for the Lumion LiveSync for Revit plug-in, it should take a few seconds to download and install it. Please follow the instructions in section 2 in the following article to make sure that you've fully uninstalled older versions of the plug-in on the off chance that you've installed the wrong version;

Knowledge Base: Download Lumion LiveSync for Revit

Let us know how you get on.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

sbahrani

Re: [Awaiting reply] Lumion Trial - Revit Export
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 08:20:01 pm »
February 11, 2019, 08:20:01 pm
Thanks Morten.

I will contact a reseller for full version

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 08:20:53 pm »
February 11, 2019, 08:20:53 pm
Thank you, much appreciated.

Please also note that you can request an extension from your reseller if a 7 day trial period isn't enough. ;)

Let us know if you've got any other questions at this stage.

If not, we're looking forward to hearing from you again once you've installed Lumion 9.0.2 Pro Trial.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

sbahrani

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 03:49:50 pm »
February 13, 2019, 03:49:50 pm
I got Lumion 9 pro installed now. I still dont have the option of exporting the revit model. under Lumion tab in revit. I can only see exporting .dae. from what I see online there should be another addin that is under Add-in tab > External tools drop down.

am I missing something here?

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 04:14:25 pm »
February 13, 2019, 04:14:25 pm
I got Lumion 9 pro installed now.

Great! :)

I still dont have the option of exporting the revit model. under Lumion tab in revit.

Please type 'Add or remove programs' in the Windows search field, press Enter, type 'Lumion' in the 'search this list' field in the window that pops up, click on 'Lumion LiveSync' and attach a screenshot of it, so that we can verify that you have installed the latest version of the plug-in (3.52).

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 04:15:36 pm »
February 13, 2019, 04:15:36 pm
Here's what it should look like in Revit 2018.3:

sbahrani

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2019, 05:08:53 pm »
February 13, 2019, 05:08:53 pm
Awesome. Thanks Again. I guess I was under impression that when I had Lumion 7.5 i could not import the .DAE file format. so I didn't even try to import it 9.0.

it worked now. :)

Re: [Resolved] Lumion Trial - Revit Export
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 05:09:52 pm »
February 13, 2019, 05:09:52 pm
Excellent, thanks a lot for confirming that. :)

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.