Author Topic: [Awaiting License Registration] Livesync Add On for Revit ExportationIssue  (Read 28 times)

roxymadrid27

September 11, 2019, 03:19:46 am
Hi.

I write this thread because I have some suspicious issue with the Lumion Livesync for Revit.

My problem is whenever I try to export a file from Revit to Lumion with the Livesync Add On the exported file gets ridiculously big. From a work file of Revit that weighs 43 MB's I get an exported files that weighs almost 3 GB!!! That's a serious amount of times the weight of the original file, and even though the exported files tend to get bigger than its original version of Revit, I don't know what could be wrong with the exportation process.

Can somebody tell me how can I fix this issue? And what it's the nature of this potencial failure, I think the weight of the exported file is abnormal.

Thanks in advance.-

Re: Lumion Livesync Add On for Revit Exportation Issue
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 06:59:12 am »
September 11, 2019, 06:59:12 am
Hi roxymadrid27

Apologies for the delay in replying.

We can help you to understand what is happening and what can be done to manage things.

Before we begin, please add your Lumion License Key to your Support Account so we can move this topic to the right place and answer your concerns.  See our Knowledge Base article:  How do you get technical support?

When you have done so, just let us know in this topic, and provide some further details about the version you are using etc as in our article How do you get help with import/export questions?

Thanks in advance.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.