Author Topic: [Answered] Lumion License  (Read 42 times)

adil_NWA

[Answered] Lumion License
« on: November 08, 2019, 12:34:55 pm »
November 08, 2019, 12:34:55 pm
Hi

I recently purchased Lumion 9.5 Pro mid October and I am having issues with the license. I want to upgrade it to Lumion 10 but when i type the key into the upgrade section of the website i get this error;

Cannot upgrade this key
The license key is invalid or cannot be upgraded. Please verify the license and try again.

I have also used the license key provided in the 'Getting Started with Lumion' email to register on this forum but i get the error in the image below.

Thanks in advance  :)

Re: Lumion License
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 12:56:19 pm »
November 08, 2019, 12:56:19 pm
Hi Adil, it looks like you're trying to paste your Activation Code rather than you License Key number.

Here are some examples:

License Key: 0000-A1A1A-LUM9PRO (minimum 16 letters/numbers)

Activation Code: A1A1A1A1 (8 letters/numbers)

Your Activation Code and your License Key number are listed in your 'Getting started with Lumion' email.

I can see that you've already got a Lumion 10 License Key, so there's no need to upgrade it.

All that you need to do is to click on the 'Download Lumion' button in the 'Getting started with Lumion 10' email - which we've re-sent to you manually to be on the safe side.

Let us know if that answers your question. :)
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

adil_NWA

Re: [Awaiting reply] Lumion License
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 01:09:18 pm »
November 08, 2019, 01:09:18 pm
Hey Morten

Thank you for the quick reply. I thought i had to put the red bit in the box 0000-A1A1A-LUM9PRO. Silly me

I have got the Lumion 10 download email now, i only had the 9.5 Pro email. Thank you very much :)

Re: [Awaiting reply] Lumion License
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 01:10:21 pm »
November 08, 2019, 01:10:21 pm
Great to hear that.

Please get in touch again if you've got any other questions. :)
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.