Author Topic: Lumion graphics performance AMD new R9 290x  (Read 2750 times)

jonabatero21

Lumion graphics performance AMD new R9 290x
« on: December 19, 2013, 07:02:57 pm »
December 19, 2013, 07:02:57 pm
hello guys: I open this debate, since I've tried to find information about it and I've only found outdated benchmark in specific forums.
The question is about the new graphics rendimeinto

R9 AMD 290x / 290 / 280x

at times render the videos of lumion. buying them. with their peers and direct competitors:

GTX 770, 780, 780ti (Please ignore nvidia Titan, its rendimeinto in lumion already mentioned enough).

I think opinions should be based on these graphs to be the newest and besides I think will serve as guidance to the community and professionals who want to acquire a suitable graph. thanks

Re: Lumion graphics performance AMD new R9 290x
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 02:36:41 am »
December 20, 2013, 02:36:41 am
As per my reply your other post in How much memory is Lumion using on the graphics card

We update the charts (the Lumion Benchmark only) with submissions from users that do the benchmark and have that type of GPU.  So far, no one has either purchased or benchmarked the (very new) GTX 780 Ti, nor the others, which are also new. 

If users have purchased those cards and would like to submit the Benchmark results then they would be included, and we will get some more information.

Note that the Benchmark is only a guide to allow users to become aware of the general performance of their current system in using Lumion, and that it at least meets minimum requirements.