December 17, 2011, 12:34:02 pm
Hello Lumion Team,
Night has been short to download and make a test on Lumion 2 .... I would like to thank you for the work done ... and give a quick opinion ... on very few less interesting point :
- Thank you to give us a showroom white/white terrain template and a white + sky template. ideas i "fight" for since few weeks now ... to allow us to present products or architecture projects in a different way... more quickly ... with less work on outdoor management. I was very surprise to discover them when i have opened Lumion 2 for the first time
- Interior light are amazing ... it push far away again Lumion possibilities. ... for product presentation too. We need now a circular camera movement, please ....
. I was amazed with the bathroom showroom template possibility.Lumion can be used now by furniture designer and others ....
- Rendering qualities improvement with new shadows.
- Atmosphere tool is very precise now with fantastic sunsets and sunrises ...
- Most of all, i feel the editor mode more nervous ... a very very good point. Editor improvement/new interface in general is very good. Maybe the most important point ... we needed finally.
Points less interesting (for a first use) :
- Object falling from sky
? very strange results with the small "jump" when touch ground .... Very difficult to manage animation.
- Clouds quality is mid sometimes with low poly quality on background ... One of my "biggest" reproach.
- Cloud tool (with different layers) is a bit disapointing : Not always good result ....Strange effect with far clouds style
- Low resolution of night stars ... Has to be improved ... but great concept.
- Glass reflection ... like Lumion 1.
Thank you for this major update
PS : No problem with "middle class heroes", 3d working models ... i will waiting for them for a next update.