Author Topic: [Awaiting license registration] Loading saved material set issues  (Read 71 times)

Lincon12

[Awaiting license registration] Loading saved material set issues
« on: September 30, 2019, 11:19:33 am »
September 30, 2019, 11:19:33 am
Hello everyone,,
I'm having issues loading my saved materials. I have 1 object placed and completed with the correct materials for the projects phase 1. Now that I am adding the phase 2 object to the same Lumion file I am trying to match my materials from phase 1 to phase 2 and not having any luck. My models are saved as coldata files from ArchiCAD but they are in different versions of the ArchiCAD software. However the materials names and what not do match from project to project in ArchiCAD. When I save the material set over everything seems ok and when I attempt loading it I get a screen with the materials I would like to load. I click the check mark and nothing happens. I am using Lumion version 4.5.1. Any help would be great. Thanks,

Re: Loading saved material set issues
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 11:22:46 am »
September 30, 2019, 11:22:46 am
Hi Lincon12.

No problem, we can assist you with this issue.

To receive support, and to access the full Lumion Support Center and its resources, those with a Lumion License Key need to follow the steps from 2.2 in the article below:

Knowledge Base: How do you get technical support?

When you're done, please let us know in this Topic, so we can move your question to the right board and help you resolve the problem.

Thanks.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.