May 02, 2013, 01:00:45 am
Can you be a little more specific please as to what it is you want to achieve.
In meantime, this may get you started:
1. import the light bulb model
2. in the Imported Objects material settings: apply a Glass Material to the bulbs surface
3. set the level of transparency to less than 1 otherwise it will not glow
4. to make it glow (control the emissive amount): click on the RGB button for Color --> press Ctrl key, then you will see the Overbright slider under the Color Palette (this emissive control has temporarily been hidden in the current version due other issues)
5. adjust the Overbright to get the required glow of a bulb.
You can also use the Emissive slider for a Standard Material.
If you want the bulb to caste actual light then also add an actual IES light from the Lumion Objects Library. Make sure the lights' position is not within the surface of the bulb otherwise the light caste will be clipped by the bulbs surface and its shadow.
Note: the Street Lights and Lamps in the Lumion Objects Library cannot have their bulb surface edited for glow.