February 01, 2012, 09:27:12 pm
Woops, didn't see the first message was an old post, however for those that might not know:
Moreover it could be helpfull to be able to load the saved camera positions (0-9) as a cameraposition in the clipmode.
There is a way, not completely easy, just involves a few steps, and trick is in correct first step. Key is what clip you are on in Movie Mode when you leave that mode to go back to Build or Photo.
Hopefully can explain Ok in steps otherwise if can find time will make a quick videocap.
1. in Movie Mode: select an empty Clip (this is critical otherwsie when you return from Build or Photo Movie Mode will default to the last active clip which will not be empty nor the same as the desired camera)
2. go to Build Mode: take your camera photo (Ctrl+ Num),
3. move around, do other things in Build etc
4. go to Photo Mode and select desired Photo (Num)
5. go back now to Video Mode and click video cam icon as normal for recording a new clip
6. the most recent camera position is the one picked from the Photos so it now gies you the saved camera pos.
Actually you dont need all that, because you can directly use a camera position
taken for a Photo in the movie clip (new clip Record, or existing clip Edit Movie Shots) just by using the Photo number key re 0 to 9. So it can be used in any position in the movie shots, either first or anywhere else, and you can also use it to set the cam if oyu are wanting to re-record/over-write an existing movie shot.