Author Topic: [Resolved] Important  (Read 83 times)

noureldin11

[Resolved] Important
« on: April 24, 2019, 07:44:51 pm »
April 24, 2019, 07:44:51 pm
I tried to download Lumion, student version. I rejected and provided my Pay Pal account, I suppose to receive an email to the download link but I did not receive any. I tried to redo the whole process again but it won't allow me.  what can I do to re-receive the email with the link? I have been waiting for one hour

Re: Important
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 07:50:46 pm »
April 24, 2019, 07:50:46 pm
Hi noureldin11, no problem - we can resend the 'Getting started with Lumion' email to you if you forward your full name and the email address you entered when applying for the License Key to uploads[at]lumion.com (replace [at] with @).

Thanks in advance.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

noureldin11

Re: [Awaiting reply] Important
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 07:59:36 pm »
April 24, 2019, 07:59:36 pm
I am not sure if you want me to forward my email on here or by email. If you mean by email, I have not received any emails from Lumion except the email to verify my registration. Could you please clarify to who or where you want me to send my email .
Thank you

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 08:02:15 pm »
April 24, 2019, 08:02:15 pm
Please forward your full name and the email address you entered when applying for the License Key to uploads[at]lumion.com (replace [at] with @).

Thanks.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 08:12:35 pm »
April 24, 2019, 08:12:35 pm
Thanks for forwarding your name and the email address.

I can confirm that your application has been approved a little earlier but the Lumion License Key has not yet been generated.

Please wait until it's ready.

Re: [Answered] Important
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 10:48:25 pm »
April 24, 2019, 10:48:25 pm
Hi noureldin11

The Getting Started email has been created and sent to your correct email address.

It appears that you entered an incorrect email address (using @oi.edu) in SheerID during the approval process, and it should have been @ou.edu).

We have updated our records also so that you get future emails from Act-3D.

ps: please make sure you register your License Key to receive full support as in our Knowledge Base article: How do you get technical support?