January 27, 2012, 11:54:20 pm
I don't think theres a visual problem in some cases going through trees, through the branches would seem natural and sometimes adds quite visual real value, but of course through tree trunks thats not always accepted by everyone.
1. delete the tree/s that are in issue
2. move the trees slightly out of the way
3. rescale the trees so not in the way that much,especially if you are flyby at height
3. change your snapshots, but that is going to affect how your camera and views are working, but could be done. Question is do you want your view to show walking around trees? Either or both:
- just edit the clip and snapshots and change where the camera is for one or more snapshots making sure that you click the Take Photo button(recycle arrows) to update the camera shot
- insert new snapshots and remove problem ones by edit the clip then go to the snapshot prior to where theres a problem, Ctrl + C to copy that snapshot, position the camera as needed and click Take Photo to update the shot, then remove the next shot if thats causing a tree problem.