[Resolved] Hi-problem

Author Topic: [Resolved] Hi-problem  (Read 49 times)

kuly-s

[Resolved] Hi-problem
« on: August 12, 2018, 10:25:36 pm »
August 12, 2018, 10:25:36 pm
I am an architect can not install your program
not when in my life I did not experience such difficulties with the installation, I have nothing that does not work out - (
Installed a trial version of the product!
registered-configured ports-ports are open-antivirus disable
I include the program, such a picture is always
I have two days, I can not run this version
Windows-10 ( home) 1803 stands on the mac  through (Boot camp)
sergey kuliev

Re: Hi-problem
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 11:46:29 pm »
August 12, 2018, 11:46:29 pm
Hi kuly-s

Welcome.  :)

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems getting Lumion running.  Thanks for trying a number of things before posting for help.

Of the many thousands of installs we find that there are only an extremely small number of cases with start up problems.  And, for those, it is usually one of a specific number of things on the users PC that can be blocking access to the Lumion servers to enable the license.

Unfortunately, if Lumion has not been able to activate the first time, then the Emergency system option will not work.

Please follow these steps first:
1. Please zip + send the 'hosts' file from "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc" to [email protected]

2. Send the Act-3D 'Getting Started with Lumion' email you used for the download and install so we can test things here. To: [email protected]

3. Attach to a post the Windows Diagnostics (DXDiag) Report. Refer our Knowledge Base Article: How do you attach a diagnostics report to a post?

Thanks in advance.

Re: [Resolved] Hi-problem
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 11:29:57 am »
August 13, 2018, 11:29:57 am
This issue was resolved via email.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

kuly-s

Re: [??????] ?????? ????????
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 11:39:34 am »
August 13, 2018, 11:39:34 am
I did everything, I sent out two letters
first with the file host
second letter a copy of the activation letter + diagnosis

What should I do next ,,,, ????
sergey kuliev

Re: [Resolved] Hi-problem
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 11:49:25 am »
August 13, 2018, 11:49:25 am
Hi Sergey, I sent the solution to the problem via email to [email protected]*****r.ru 16 minutes ago.

Did you not receive the email?
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.