April 17, 2014, 09:43:59 am
Lumion is awesome but there are a couple items that I would suggest be improved upon:
1) Terrain Brush- is still not small enough to make detailed terrain depressions/elevations when landscaping against sub-terrain items such as a basement wall or swimming pool etc. Since we can't make a vertical face with terrain it becomes difficult to bring the terrain up against a vertical wall without having it intrude into the interior space. A smaller terrain brush would also be handy for detailed terrain painting, like around narrow paths etc.
2) Water- It would be nice if when objects are placed into water the water would not also be inside the object- IE: underwater vessels, structures even boats have water inside.
3) Wind- the trees seem to dance to the same beat frequency- this looks funny when all vegetation is in sync with its wind animation.
4) Flight paths of birds, a better way to control their motion, they often fly right through building walls.
5) Animation- It would be nice if we could add a rotational animation to our own custom objects like a windmill, fan blade, wind turbine, merry go round, ferris wheel, etc.