August 28, 2015, 12:16:16 am
The process is to use the same initial request form on the web site. Act-3d staff will then contact you to discuss your situation and the provision training/education that your organization does, and how that fits with the Lumion product.
The office will guide you as to working out how many students a license should cover.
In regard hardware, if you give us some details here we can advise on suitability of the laptops being used. Lumion requires extensive use of a dedicated GPU and there are minimum requirements that may exclude some laptops from being practical, so it would be best to first gives us those details here, and see where that leads to.
1. Hardware for Lumion
2. LUMION 5: Minimum hardware requirements
3. Lumion Web Site: Specifications
4. Passmark: Videocard Benchmarks
Determining if hardware match requirements can be a bit daunting, so let us know some PC specifications of the laptops, also if all laptops are the same. The easiest way to list hardware is to attach a Wndows report called a DXDiag Report (a text file) to a post here.
1. Go to one of the laptops, and from Windows Start -> Run (command) -> type in DXDiag.
2. This will run an analysis by DirectX.
3. Click on button "Save All Information".
4. Save the file, then attach it to a post in this topic.