[Awaiting reply] Download Manager Problem

Author Topic: [Awaiting reply] Download Manager Problem  (Read 268 times)

Sergio Fabio

[Awaiting reply] Download Manager Problem
« on: December 20, 2017, 04:50:21 pm »
December 20, 2017, 04:50:21 pm
Hi

I Have a problem with the download manager , i have this message: "the licence may be invalid or the download manager is outdated. Re-download it from the latest download email." I do this but does not work

Thanks in Advance

Sergio

Re: [Awaiting reply] Download Manager Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 05:00:28 pm »
December 20, 2017, 05:00:28 pm
Hi Sergio, sorry to hear you haven't been able to finish downloading Lumion - and apologies for the misleading error message. It usually means that the Download Manager cannot communicate with the license server to verify the Activation Code. This tends to be caused by over-zealous security software.

Please follow these instructions and let us know if they resolve the problem:

Knowledge Base article: Why is the Download Manager not working?

Thanks in advance.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

Sergio Fabio

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 07:13:14 pm »
December 20, 2017, 07:13:14 pm
Hi Morten, we checked all the indicated topics with my IT Team but still does not work, do you have some offline trial o something like that for download?

Thanks in Advance

Sergio F,

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 08:37:26 pm »
December 20, 2017, 08:37:26 pm
Hi Sergio, thanks for checking.

Unfortunately the Download Manager is the only way to get the Trial version.

Just to be sure that you Activation Code really is valid, I'd be grateful if you could please forward the 'Getting started' email with the License Key, Activation Code and Download Manager link to [email protected].

Thanks in advance.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 08:41:51 pm »
December 20, 2017, 08:41:51 pm
P.S. I don't want to muddy the waters so to speak, but did you know that there are two different trial versions? Although it won't help resolve the issue with the Download Manager, you might want to consider getting the Lumion 8.0 Pro Trial version instead:

Knowledge Base article: Is there a Trial version of Lumion?

yogipf10

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 08:28:11 am »
February 16, 2018, 08:28:11 am
 :) :) :)