Author Topic: Does the Demo license limit use of VR/360 export?  (Read 593 times)

Sam_MMA

Does the Demo license limit use of VR/360 export?
« on: June 08, 2016, 07:38:04 pm »
June 08, 2016, 07:38:04 pm
My office is looking for the VR app that best fits our needs (we use Revit, design high end homes)

Does the demo license include the 360 export? I'm trying to gauge the programs ease of use, etc...but when I look up tutorials....there are icons/buttons that I do not see in my demo.

It appears that underneath the movie icon there is a 360/pano icon that is missing from my demo.

Is this a limitation of the demo and if so, why would Lumion do that? How else can I demonstrate to my boss that this software is worth buying?

Re: Does the Demo license limit use of VR/360 export?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 07:42:17 pm »
June 08, 2016, 07:42:17 pm
Hi Sam, welcome to the forum.

There are in fact two different versions for evaluation purposes. As you've noticed, you're using the oldest version, i.e. Lumion Demo 5.3 without the latest Panorama/VR functionality.

Please see this Knowledge Base article if you're interested in testing the very latest version (which also includes gyroscope support in the MyLumion viewer). :P

Let us know how you get on.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.