This forum will close soon. Please join us at the new Lumion Community forum.
Use your email address and password from the old forum to log in.
Lumion Community

Author Topic: Copying the Install files to multiple computers  (Read 2113 times)

pearljamaaron

Copying the Install files to multiple computers
« on: June 07, 2012, 02:04:06 pm »
June 07, 2012, 02:04:06 pm
I apologize if this has been answered somewhere else, but I cannot seem to find it. I have installed the program on my machine and I want to copy it onto another machine without having to download it again. I see that there are 2 .bin files in my downloads folder, but how do I copy them over to install them?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

Re: Copying the Install files to multiple computers
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 02:22:36 pm »
June 07, 2012, 02:22:36 pm
Hi Aaron, there should be 2 .bin files and 1 .exe file. Simply copy those to any other PC and run the .exe file to install it.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

pearljamaaron

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 02:34:00 pm »
June 07, 2012, 02:34:00 pm
Hi Aaron, there should be 2 .bin files and 1 .exe file. Simply copy those to any other PC and run the .exe file to install it.

Thats odd that I don't have the .exe file. I guess I will have to download it again.

pearljamaaron

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 04:10:34 pm »
June 07, 2012, 04:10:34 pm
Morten, I must have deleted the .exe file by mistake. Anyways, I cannot de-activate my current licence on my computer so I can transfer it onto another, I am following the steps and when I click on de-activate and enter in my login information, it goes through but does not deactivate it. Can you de-activate it on your end? Is there something else I should be doing?

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 06:01:14 pm »
June 07, 2012, 06:01:14 pm
No problem, it has now been de-activated.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.