April 15, 2015, 06:29:42 am
Thanks for registering rishunjp.
The K6000 should run well with Lumion. Not quite as good as using some GTX cards, but the K6000 is a high performance Quadro card.
You can see the Lumion Benchmark results we get from members here: Benchmark Results
To compare your card and how it fits in with other cards and Lumion requirements please review the following:
1. LUMION 5: Minimum hardware requirements
. (same for prior versions)
2. Lumion Web Site: Specifications
3. Passmark: Videocard Benchmarks
Your cards Passmark is 7640.
To resolve the problem of blue screens with Lumion, you first need to check and make sure you have the latest graphics drivers installed for the Quadro card. Please confirm they are up-to-date.
Usually older drivers do not cause blue screens with Lumion. So there may be some other hardware issue here.
1. Are you able to run Lumion at all?
2. If so, can you open and use Photo and Video Mode
with the Wegner Example Scene?
3. Attach to a post your Lumion DXDiag Report. If you can't run it, provide the one from Windows: go Start -> Run -> DXDiag and save the report to a txt file, zip and post here. Thanks in advance.