Author Topic: [Awaiting reply] can you go from student to seven day trial?  (Read 34 times)

green.crystal96

March 15, 2019, 02:14:17 pm
Hi I was a student using the year long student trial and now I am working in an office and trying to show them lumion and what it can offer but the seven day trial is not coming through. So when I open lumion it says I have no licence but my profile has the licence key entered.

Re: can you go from student to seven day trial?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 02:23:23 pm »
March 15, 2019, 02:23:23 pm
Hi green.crystal96, the License Key is embedded in the Lumion installation, so if it says that your (old Student) License Key has expired, it means that you need to uninstall that version and install either your new, valid Student version or the Trial version via the Download Manager link in step 3 in the 'Getting started with Lumion' email.

I've re-sent both of the 'Getting started with Lumion' emails to you (for the Student version and for the Trial version).

Please confirm that you've received both emails.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.