This forum is now closed.
Please join us at the new Lumion Community forum.
Lumion Community
Use your email address and password from the old forum to log in if your account was created before Feb 20 2020.
Otherwise, you will need to create a new Lumion Account at the new forum.

Author Topic: Can Lumion3D export website content,eg vrml type file?  (Read 7062 times)

mischa

Can Lumion3D export website content,eg vrml type file?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2010, 01:05:58 pm »
December 16, 2010, 01:05:58 pm
That is true. And I agree with you that rendering such high resolution images with Vray or mental ray with global illumination and finalgathering and so on takes hours, but the results are not realy comparable.

I just had a presentation this morning and the customers where very satisfied with the realtime presentation. They liked to see the building with different sun situations and liked to choose where to walk next and so on. But when I showed them the movie from the same project, they said that the movie is nice but that they prefer the realtime model. Furthermore they said that the quality of other movies I did in max are much higher.

Andre

Can Lumion3D export website content,eg vrml type file?
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2010, 01:23:31 pm »
December 16, 2010, 01:23:31 pm
When you have machines to render, the quality of videos on MAX will always be bigger ... Have you seen the video of Vray? It's on the home page of the website. It's incredible.

In a matter of interactive videos, I never thought about doing so.

I always have multiple images and pieces of videos, imported into Adobe Flash, and I do it like a website ... one click and you will wherever you wanna go

Making the Lumion may be more dynamic.