November 30, 2011, 07:10:42 pm
Maybe i find a quick solution
( i hate having building project lost in huge green desert in the middle of nowhere and sometimes i don't have time to create a Big Lumion environment) to have an abstract
- 1 Choose an empty/flat terrain with snow + possibility to create green/grass patterns.
- 2 Depth of field function with F stop to blur background.
- 3 Use a little of Bloom effect to make desapear the horizon line which has been created before (i don't understand why ?)
- 4 Put your model in a grass circular circle;
- 5 You could add white smog effect on the snow/grass perimeter to blur limit.
The only tool i need now is a perfect circular camera view ...
Result isn't so bad to present a building quickly .... in a clean white environment.
Post a video in a couple of minutes.