November 06, 2012, 12:53:55 am
- try fixing imported object to prevent from moving (lock function), since elements move up and down with the terrain......attention: align function in lumion also does not repect imported meshes / terrains so far
- the terrain area is about 2 x 2 km lumion 2.5
should be more ( morten: 3 x 3 ?) in 3.0
- imported terrain unlimited, until limitations of the graphic engine
- and: objects still 'snap' to lumion terrain, not imported meshes, even in 3.0, as far, as i could read in the forum
- in 2.5 you must import objects near 0.0.0 and then move them further away, if necessary. placing imports outside the 2x2 square makes them invisible.
in 3.0 this limitation should be gone (::: morten , is that right?)