October 24, 2012, 06:43:05 pm
I have just find out about Lumion and I'm very excited about, at the moment I'm only using the Lumion 2.5 free. I do have a few questions about the program.
- Is the renders made from the "building mode" or is there any other rendering settings?
- What kind of CPU and graphic card is necessary to make really realistic pictures and videos? At the moment I'm on a 2 year old laptop so I guess it is time to update
Really thankful for replies
Pretty broad questions...but here goes:
- You import your scene, edit materials, and add Lumion objects etc. in build mode. Also you can add things like clouds and sun height here.
- Then, in movie mode, add the special effects and tweaks to your seen to get the look you want,
- After you get the look, switch to the camera/ photo
mode, and render out a view.
- GPU is the most important component, RAM and CPU are as well. you will need a high powered GPU for most Lumion tasks. Look here for more info.http://lumion3d.com/forum/f-a-q/lumion-2-minimum-hardware-requirements/