Author Topic: AutoDesk University 2015  (Read 950 times)

civileng127

AutoDesk University 2015
« on: June 28, 2015, 10:53:09 pm »
June 28, 2015, 10:53:09 pm
I have been selected to present a class at Autodesk University 2015. 

I intend to demonstrate the benefits of using Lumion with Civil Infrastructure (land development) projects, which is currently an undertapped market for Lumion.  I would like to discuss with the Lumion staff that will be at the Autodesk University booth in Las Vegas in December.  Please contact me to coordinate.  Thanks.

Here is some additional information.

Class Title: Gaming the System: Combine Civil 3D®, Revit®, Infraworks® and Game Engines for sites

Class Description

Intended for intermediate to advanced AutoCAD Civil 3D users, this class is designed to show land development professionals techniques and nuances for creating renderings and movies of their proposed projects. Utilizing many of the programs provided in the Infrastructure Design Suite (Autocad Civil3D, Infraworks, Revit and 3DS max) , this class will consist of a live demo showing how to create compelling and grade accurate visualizations of your site designs. By treating Infraworks 360 as a “level builder” we will explore how to (1) composite existing and proposed ground surfaces, (2) build and apply coverages for pavement, and pavement markings and (3) prepare tree surveys for 3 dimensional placement. Finally, we will explore the use of Infraworks models in real time game rendering engines. By leveraging real time engines we can short cut long rendering times to create accurate visualizations quickly.

https://screencast.autodesk.com/Main/Details/c4ae19f9-0132-4e72-83d0-e47e3ec1926d

Target Audience
Civil engineers and technicians seeking to create quality visualizations from Civil3D, Revit and Infraworks data

Re: AutoDesk University 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 01:01:58 am »
June 29, 2015, 01:01:58 am
Hi civileng127

Thanks for the support and contact.

I have passed this topic on to our office and also our USA post-sales support staff so they are aware of you contact.