October 05, 2012, 03:02:37 pm
I finally decided to learn more about the software.
For my project, I have to create a video of a crowded city square with cars & people.
I have spend quite sometime trying to figure out on my own or browsing through the forum, but I have to admit I am not getting anywhere fast.
If someone could assit me that would be really kind !
- First issue I have is that my whole scene is green all the time, all the commands are behind this indicator of some sort and I wasn't able to figure out how to turn it off. Please see attached screenshot.
- When I try to animate characters, they keep disappearing. Am I doing something wrong?
- I found a few I could animate, but I can't erase animation keys or edit them once they are created. How should I proceed?
- The characters are sometimes walking backwards... why?
- Can I import from max, splines to use as animation paths?
Thanks for your guidance! And sorry if I didn't find the relevant topics.