Author Topic: 360°Turntable - Whish  (Read 1244 times)

Pierre Grand

360°Turntable - Whish
« on: February 04, 2011, 10:27:41 pm »
February 04, 2011, 10:27:41 pm
Hello,

Just few wishes from a prof. architect/designer i am , working more on middle scale projects than 10K square meters (as a lot of architects i think) : 

-  1) A 360°  turntable Camera tool will be great to present middle scale project like boat, piece of furniture, caravane, trailer, small house, garden … I dream of this camera tool with the possibility to adjust in one click the circle diameter and the center of the rotating movement (or maybe click on the object itself). You could have circle, ellipse or helicoidal rotating possibilities. It could open lumion to middle scale product presentation in natural environnement not only in white studios like others ….Today it is a bit difficult to make a fluent rotation with key frame position to my point of view. I have tried …

- 2) Communication with customers +sharing content on  the web are 2 must have for me (don't forget we sell ideas) so an independant viewer to share Lumion file to customer could be a priority (or a seems like technology like QTVR or other …). Proposing to customers to navigate in real time on a web site could be fantastic too. Maybe making one tool for both ?.

Thank you to Lumion team  to give us this type of fantastic tool at this price… he reminds me the day i discover Skecthup 6 years ago, a tool who has changed the way i am working now.

Bye,

Pierre.

PS : Will post some videos this weekend.

cpercer

360°Turntable - Whish
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 12:33:30 am »
February 05, 2011, 12:33:30 am
Please refer to the new features/wishlist section of the forum when posting requests for new functionality; the mods will add your request to the ever-growing list:  http://lumion3d.com/forum/new-.....tionality/