This forum is now closed.
Please join us at the new Lumion Community forum.
Lumion Community
Use your email address and password from the old forum to log in if your account was created before Feb 20 2020.
Otherwise, you will need to create a new Lumion Account at the new forum.

Author Topic: [License Registration Requested] 360 Panorama Inquiry  (Read 1092 times)

hartboesel

[License Registration Requested] 360 Panorama Inquiry
« on: July 20, 2016, 04:22:55 pm »
July 20, 2016, 04:22:55 pm
Does the 360 degree Panorama ONLY work with VR, or am I able to open the video file on a computer and orbit the rendering with my mouse?

If this is possible, can I upload the panoramic video file to youtube, and have clients access their videos this way, and still allow them to orbit around a scene? Or is VR required?

Re: 360 Panorama Inquiry
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 04:40:50 pm »
July 20, 2016, 04:40:50 pm
Hi hartboesel, Lumion 6.5.1 now offers 3 different panorama export options:

1) MyLumion panoramas: You can view these monoscopic panoramas on your iPhone and on many other devices and PCs/Macs. You do not need a VR headset to view them. Please click here to see some examples.

2) Oculus Rift / GearVR panoramas: Stereoscopic (or monoscopic) panoramas exported as side-by-side cubemaps. These panoramas require either a PC and the Oculus Rift headset or the Samsung GearVR headset and a compatible Samsung phone/tablet.

3) New equirectangular panoramas: This stereoscopic (or monoscopic) format can be imported in a number of 3rd party panorama applications.

Which version of Lumion are you using?
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

hartboesel

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 04:43:50 pm »
July 20, 2016, 04:43:50 pm
I am a Lumion 3 Pro user.

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 04:45:37 pm »
July 20, 2016, 04:45:37 pm
Hi hartboesel, thanks for the information.

The next step is to click here and follow the instructions to register your Lumion Pro 3 license.

Thanks in advance. :)
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.