January 19, 2017, 09:53:58 pm
Hello fellow Lumionites!
I wanted to drop my final renderings from a home in Telluride here for critique and comment. Please feel free to make me a better Lumion user! Thanks and Enjoy! Since the file limitations exist on the uploaded attachments, you can see the full res images here: http://gibsonhh.info:8081/photos/index.php?/category/763
1) Describe the project: Home in Telluride Colorado designed by Mabry Custom Homes of Dallas, Texas
2) What Lumion product was used: Lumion 7 Pro
3) Which other software did you use for the project: Revit for modeling (by Architects Mabry Custom Homes), Photoshop for post.
4) How long did it take you to prepare the scene in Lumion: About 20 hours and 8 hours of post editing in Photoshop
5) How long did it take to render each frame and which graphics card are you using? Each shot took about 3 minutes to render using an EVGA Geforce 780 GTX
6) Basic details of the PC - graphics card, CPU and RAM: AMD Vishna FX9300 8-core, 32GB Ram @ 1866, Lumion operating on SSD, Project file on HDD