May 26, 2016, 09:58:45 pm
1. This project is being proposed for a new build on the Power Glen Heritage District.
2. Lumion 6 Pro was used for these renderings, which were rendered in poster mode, then compressed for high quality printing.
3. Software includes: SketchUp, MeshLab, Softplan 2016
4. Preparation in Lumion about 3-4 days. (uneven hours, ie: while I'm rendering, I already start on the next project. So by the time rendering completes, the next project is prepared, the current one gets delivered, and a new one begins. 2-3 project per month at current pace.
5. Poster Mode took approximately 1-1.5 minutes each frame.
6. CPU: Intel i6700k @ 4.0 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX
RAM: 32 Gb
OS: Windows 7