May 15, 2019, 07:52:31 pm
Liberty has posted this on their social media, I'll post a link to their tweet below, but Advent completed these renderings about a month ago. Here's the details..https://twitter.com/LibertyFootball/status/1128373432939372546
1. Liberty University is adding a new wing to their Football stadium and creating an Operations Center: offices, players spaces, training spaces, etc. This project is technically still ongoing but these renderings are the final stages of this particular scope: the Locker Room
2. Lumion 9.3 Pro (after several rounds in 9.0)
3. We used a model converted from Revit, into SketchUp, rendered in Lumion, and the only Post Processing was Camera Raw in Photoshop
4. Overall there was much more modeling work, but I was able to get 2 fully rendered options across 16 hours (from model handoff to fully realized renders in Lumion). It's been 1-2 hour updates since then. The last round was 4/30 and merely required a new import and re-render.
5. I'm running dual 1080 Ti's without SLI so each monitor has a dedicated card. Each image was roughly 1 minute at Print resolution.
6. My PC: Maingear Omen X, with an i7-7700k, 32 GB of RAM, Dual 1080 Ti's, 500 GB SSD (install) and 1 TB HDD.
Let me know what you think! I've been wanting to post some of the render work we do at Advent for a long time but most don't ever make it out to social media. I'm pretty proud of these renderings since I'm THE Lumion guy at work and I've only been using it since I started at Advent in 2016.