May 02, 2013, 08:22:31 pm
Hmmm... where shall I begin...
1) Architecture is something personal... Personal I find this design unfinished but that aside.
2) The animation goes way too fast and most of the scenes are unclear what to present or where you want to go with it. The viewer could get dizzy of all the fast and shocking movements.
3) Take some time to think about what you want to show and make a plan like they do in Hollywood (scene sketches).
4) Browse this forum and get inspiration from the Lumion masters (ie. not me). Also take a visit at CGA (http://www.cgarchitect.com/gallery/index/videos/recent/0/1
) some of them are made with Lumion.
5) In my honest opinion "Stunning" is something else.
Just my 2 cents...