April 17, 2012, 09:47:41 am
Could you tell me how you animated the opening of the doors? Was that done in Lumion itself?
Nice work I wonder how had you animate the door ?? plz tel us this
Yes, animation of doors were made in Lumion:
1. Create the door in your modelling-software
2. Move door to origin-point (0,0,0) in modelling software. Door-hinge has to be on 0,0,0,
because the door has to rotate around it.
3. Export model of door to DAE, FBX ....
4. Import door into Lumion.
5. Place it in doorway.
6. Go to animation-section and create your clip.
7. Add advanced-animation-effect and rotate the door in clip.
Thats a little tricky...
First you have to create a key with the start-position of your animated object at time = 0.
Then create a key with the end-position at the time you want.
Mind the length of your clip. The minimal length of animation is set to 10 sec by lumion.
If your clip-length is under 10 sec, and your animation is 10 sec or longer, its impossible to
see the whole animation.
8. Play around with keys and sliders until your satisfied with your work. A little try and error
IÂ´ll post a screen-video soon...