August 04, 2018, 10:43:30 am
Hello everyone, today I present my new project.
Star Tours is an architectural project based on the first version of the famous attraction at Disneyland Paris made with SketchUp 18 and Lumion 8.
This Star Tours project was conceived as a tribute to the first version of the open attraction in 1992 and replaced in 2017 by its version 2. The aim of the project was to show how the attraction was before changing it. Overall, the project is 90% compliant with the original, the remaining 10% are additions and improvements because the project was only modeled with memories, photos or videos, no plans were used to design inside the attraction. Only plans from the outside queue and the Star Traders shop were used. For this, the 10% of additions and improvements are due to a lack of information, points of view, so it was necessary to imagine to complete. Relive the memories of this mythical attraction and relive the famous Death Star attack aboard the Starspeeder 3000 with Rex and R2-D2.Other projects : https://vimeo.com/pm3danimation
Intel Xeon CPU E3 1271 v3 3.60GHz
32 Go Ram
GTX 1080 Strix Gaming