February 17, 2016, 05:58:15 pm
This project is a new hotel for downtown Midland Texas designed by Overland Partners Architects of San Antonio Tx. I do not know the full program I just know it is supposed to be a slightly more high end hotel than what is available in the downtown district. But the most exciting part of the project is the creation of the large public park in front so that the project can give back to the people of Midland and create a cool place to experience the heart of Downtown Midland.
1) Santa Rita Hotel - Midland Texas - High end hotel with restaurants, bars, and other public facilities including large public park in front of project
2) Lumion Pro 6.0.1
3) Sketchup for model converted from a revit file
4) Preparation time is multiple weeks, probably around 3 weeks for set up time in Lumion
5) The scenes varied from .5 sec per frame to almost 60 seconds per frame / GeForce GTX 980 ti
6) PC used - Alienware Area 51 platform / 32GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti with 6GB GDDR5 / Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5960X Overclocked up to 4.0 GHz w/ Turbo Boost.
Thank you in advance for any comments!
This is my largest and most detailed lumion project to date and I also want to thank everyone who helped me when I had questions while I was building this animation. YALL ROCK!! *** Please select 1080p for higher quality, also if video is lagging please go to Vimeo.com to watch the video more smooth***